Our Mission Statement: To create a more "community-oriented" organization by "partnering" with schools in their activities and events - providing additional resources where needed. To improve the scholarship fund and assist in other areas as needed, thereby contributing to the "greater good" of the community in which we live.
- To create a community oriented organization.
- Contribute to needs in our area.
- Improve our scholarship fund.
- Partner with the schools in their activities and events.
- Become a member of the Alumni Committee.
- Attend meetings (3rd Sunday in each month) Place St. John AME Church
- Present new ideas and make them a reality.
- Contact each alumnus and encourage each member to attend.
- Contribute to scholarship fund.
- Assist in organization of alumni events.